“Aged Care for All Under One Umbrella”
Working with Umbrella means you are part of a fun and caring multicultural family.
Umbrella provides services to seniors to assist them to remain living independently in their homes. Our service focus on the individual needs of the culturally and linguistically diverse and LGBTI+ communities.
An opportunity has become available to join our growing organisation with an immediate start. We are looking for 2x Finance Officers to support and assist the Finance team at our Ascot office.
We are looking for 2 Finance officers to join our wonderful team on a temporary part-time basis, there is flexibility with working arrangements. The opportunity is for an initial 3-month period with a possibility of extension and/or permanency.
This position is responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable
- Bank and Credit cards reconciliation
- Assists with Payroll
- Data entry and processes all documentation for all home care services/programs
- To create and provide an environment that is supportive, welcoming and meaningful for all users of Umbrella’s services and its staff
- Provide some office administration support as required by the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Qualification in Finance, Accounting or Business or equivalent experience in accounting and finance.
- Accurate data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Work collaboratively as a team
- Ethical standards and values
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Preparedness to work within Umbrella’s Philosophy, Values and Mission
- Demonstrated ethical standards and values
- Knowledge of diversity, access and equity issues for CaLD and LGBTI seniors
- Current Drivers Licence
What we’re offering:
- Salary ranging from $32.54 – $34.90 per hour
- Option to salary package up to $15,990 reducing taxable income
- Flexible working arrangements
This is an opportunity for an individual to make a significant contribution to Umbrella’s growth.
The Government has made it mandatory for all colleagues in our industry to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the 31 December 2021 therefore all applicants must provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination certificate with your application.
How to apply
Attached is the Position Description outlining the responsibilities and position requirements for your information.
For any enquiries about the position, contact Theresa Ng, Finance Manager on (08) 9275 4411.
Please provide your current CV or resume and information addressing the Selection Criteria (found in the Position Description), to Cathy Sullivan, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com