Department – Aged Care Services
“Aged Care for All Under One Umbrella”
Working with Umbrella means you are part of a fun and caring multicultural family.
Umbrella provides services to seniors to assist them to remain living independently in their homes. Our service focus on the individual needs of the culturally and linguistically diverse and LGBTI+ communities.
An opportunity has become available to join our growing organisation with an immediate start. We are looking for Home Domestic Cleaners to support and assist the Aged Care Services team.
We are looking for Italian and Polish speaking casual employees to work in various domestic locations around Perth such as Bassendean, Morley, Dianella Yokine and Mount Lawley.
Salary: $28.83 per hour (includes 25% loading)
This position is responsible for the delivery of basic domestic services to Umbrella clients in their homes. The duties vary depending on which service/s the client requires. These may include, but are not limited to:
· General house cleaning in client’s home (mopping, vacuuming)
· Kitchen cleaning (dishes, wiping benches)
· Bathroom cleaning (showers, toilets)
· General laundry help (putting the washing in or out, hanging washing)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with clients and/or as part of a team.
· Prepared to work within the Aged Care Quality Standards.
· Able to speak Italian or Polish language.
This is an opportunity for an individual to make a significant contribution to Umbrella’s growth.
How to apply
Attached is the Position Description outlining the responsibilities and position requirements for your information.
For any enquiries about the position, contact Kasia Pulwicka, Manager Aged Care Services on (08) 9275 4411.
Please provide your current CV or resume and information addressing the Selection Criteria (found in the Position Description), to Cathy Sullivan, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com