Department – Community Aged Care Services
“Aged Care for All Under One Umbrella”
Working with Umbrella means you are part of a fun and caring multicultural family.
Umbrella Multicultural Community Care Services Inc. provides services to seniors to assist them to remain living independently in their homes. Our service focus on the individual needs of the culturally and linguistically diverse and LGBTI+ communities.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our unique and growing organisation with an immediate start. We are looking for a Manager Home Support Services to oversee the coordination of client services being delivered in their home.
The position will be located at our Ascot office, 234 Great Eastern Highway.
We are seeking a permanent full-time employee to work Monday to Friday, there is flexibility in these working arrangements.
Salary: $53.07 – $55.29 per hour
Option to salary package up to $15,990 reducing taxable income.
This position will ensure that the home support service operations, and its decisions and actions fulfill Umbrella’s contractual obligations and comply with the relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
The Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient planning, monitoring and delivery of home-based community care services to Umbrella clients. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
1. Qualification in aged care or community support or at least 3 years’ experience in the aged care sector
2. Understanding of funding compliance requirements and the Aged Care Quality Standards
3. Demonstrated management and leadership experience in the community aged care sector and knowledge of relevant government funded programs
4. Demonstrated experience in maintaining client information systems
5. High level written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills
6. Experience in working with diverse groups and communities
7. Preparedness to work within Umbrella’s Mission and Values
1. Knowledge of diversity, access and equity issues for CaLD and LGBTI seniors
2. Valid Drivers’ Licence
This is an opportunity for an individual to work with a supportive management team to make a significant contribution to Umbrella’s growth.
How to apply
Attached is the Position Description outlining the responsibilities and position requirements for your information.
For any enquiries about the position, contact Sean Loke, Chief Operating Officer on (08) 9275 4411.
Please provide your current CV or resume and information addressing the Selection Criteria, to Cathy Sullivan, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com
Closing date applications must be submitted by COB Monday 15 August 2022.