“Aged Care for All Under One Umbrella”
Working with Umbrella means you are part of a fun and caring multicultural family.
Umbrella provides services to seniors to assist them to remain living independently in their homes. Our service focus on the individual needs of the culturally and linguistically diverse and LGBTI+ communities.
An opportunity has become available to join our growing organisation with an immediate start. We are looking for a Gardener/Maintenance person to support and assist the Umbrella team at various locations throughout the Perth metropolitan area.
On offer is a casual position with flexibility in your working arrangements and the option to salary package up to $15,990 reducing taxable income.
Salary: $32 – $40 per hour (subject to employment type)
Option to salary package up to $15,990 reducing taxable income.
This position is responsible for the delivery of gardening and basic maintenance/repair services to Umbrella clients located across the metropolitan area, assisting them to maintain a safe home environment.
The duties vary depending on which service the client requires. These may include:
• Gardening – lawn mowing, weeding and pruning
• Home Maintenance – replacement of sprinklers and minor carpentry or painting (touch ups only)
• Client Support – report on client health changes observed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Physically able to undertake gardening activities.
• Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Preparedness to work within Umbrella’s Philosophy, Values and Mission.
• Demonstrated ethical standards and values.
• Current Drivers Licence and reliable, registered vehicle.
This is an opportunity for an individual to make a significant contribution to Umbrella’s growth.
How to apply
Attached is the position description outlining the responsibilities and position requirements for your information: PD Support Worker – Gardening~Maintenance
For any enquiries about the position, call (08) 9275 4411.
To apply for this position with us, please complete an Umbrella Employment Application Form and email it and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.