Umbrella’s Mobile Aged Care Information and Support Van is a mobile information service packed with helpful resources for seniors and their families. The aim is to enable people to make more informed decisions about their current and future care needs.
Umbrella’s Mobile Aged Care Information and Support Van can provide information on many topics including:
- How to access the aged care system
- My Aged Care
- Home Care Services including Commonwealth Home Support Program and Home Care
- Residential care
- Flexible care
- How to be assessed for aged care
- Eligibility criteria for home and residential care
- Consumer-directed care
- Fees and subsidies
- How to compared aged care providers
- Carer support services
- Health-specific information
- and many more related and useful topics.
What languages are available?
The van is currently equipped to provide information in 33 languages:
- and many other languages
Book the Information Van for your event today!
Contact our Communication and Community Engagement Department – Fiorda Kule on 9275 4411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org